Today's Quote

I have learnt that you need four times as much water, twice as much money, and half as many clothes as you think you need at the outset -- Gavin Esler

Saturday, January 4, 2014

6 months of random mobile phone pictures

I know, not the most intriguing of titles, right? But there have been a lot of photos that I've taken that haven't made it onto the blog because I forgot about them, or they didn't fit, or they were funny but not really relevant, so I figured I could put them all together at once at the halfway point of the trip. Many of them are street graffiti, which I found a lot of good examples of in Europe and some are just things that made me laugh. Enjoy!
Curious street sheep
No idea what this is supposed to mean, but I loved it (Slovenia)
Smug street cat
Still my favorite museum of the trip. At times poignant, touching, wrenching, and silly, it's good proof that while every break-up is unique, heartbreak is universal (Croatia)
I've seen "Fish Spa" and "Doctor Fish", but never massage. Who's massaging who here, and why? (India)
Why don't more American banks use giant inflatable sea creature to advertise mobile apps? (Kuala Lumpur)
A great use of a blank wall (Singapore)
My kind of Christmas decorations - Jack and Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas (Singapore)
I don't know if this person knew this window affirmation could be read from the street, but I found it touching, especially the way it was reversed from the outside (Slovenia)

No comments:

Post a Comment